Application Mireila

Application form

Despite closed applications, I am still going to apply as I just want to.

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Tim Lambo Age: 23 Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Mireila Class: Hunter Spec(s): Marksmanship (Survival for Heroics) Race: Draenei What's your gear like?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Mireila

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Tues 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? For Tuesdays and Thursdays I can make it fine, the Saturday can be iffy, but that will be clear in advance.

We use Ventrilo to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I have it and I do use it a lot, outside of raids too.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Lately, none. Just some RP. My last one was the Predicament with Nikira, Arrongar and Soul

Why are you applying here? Because they (mentioned above) are here and I am wanting to raid again in Cataclysm. A good small guild for 10 mans is what I like and this seems to be it.

How do you take your tea? With Honey, if possible. If not, sugar will do.

Anything else you feel we should know? I am an altaholic, which means you can ask me to play other classes if this suits your needs better. I have a Shaman (Sephilia), Warlock (Feodrays), Rogue (Ecaria) and a Death Knight (Fylari) as well. If needed, I can gear/level any of them for the expansion should the need arise. First and foremost, I will be playing my Hunter though.

You should also know that Arrongar is a muppet and Niki..eh..I'll stop here. Ask in game if you need to, I'll be around!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Niki is er what?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Just..err...sweet..?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Howdy =)

We're having a chat atm and we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Righto, we've had a chat and we'd like to offer you a raid trial.

This is going to be slightly tricky as we're not going to be doing much raiding until people are 85 now, so you're in for what's probably going to be our longest ever trial period, but if you're okay with that then poke an officer for an invite.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Then that is what we will do, I don't mind much really. I was going for this guild and that's it, not another, so I have no issues waiting.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post