Raiding Application - Suomii

The "Who I am" bit

Name: Chris Age: 20 & a bit Location: Midlands, UK.

The "What I play" bit

Character Name: Suomii Class: Shaman Spec(s): Restoration Mainspec, Elemental Offspec Race: Draenei What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... mii/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Tues 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? 110% Attendance, that's perfectly fine for me.

We use Ventrilo to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I usually log into Vent before the game, I also have a Microphone.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I began to play 4 months or so before the end of WotLK, I created a Guild called 'Spectral Agony', with my best friend, whom no longer plays. We managed to clear ICC Normals/Hard modes before Cataclysm, then when the expansion hit we both took a break, I came back recently however he didn't, and I don't feel right continuing the Guild without him, hence my applying here.

Why are you applying here? The previous statement mentions this, I purely didn't feel right with continuing the previous Guild I used to run, without the person whom I started it with.

How do you take your tea? 3 Sugars, milky!

Anything else you feel we should know? You'll find me online quite a lot, I'm not really the 'alt-a-holic' I've known most people to be, I'd rather have one very well geared/progressed Character, as opposed to three or four averagely geared alts. with uncompleted raiding Achievements.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hey Suomii, we're having a look over your app atm and we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Thanks! ^_^)

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Suggest we change 'Do you have Ventrilo' to Mumble

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

>Suggest we change 'Do you have Ventrilo' to Mumble

TS3, Mumble, Ventrilo, I have all. My 'Legion' on Aion was a Mumble using Legion.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Holy crap that was a quick reply!

And, err, hi, btw!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Well I clicked quick reply! Haha, you replied as my Raid was on a 5 minute cigarette break so. how did your raid go this evening?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Not too bad overall, Al'Akir to 17%. Should go down next time we see him.

On a not un related note we'd like to offer you a raid trial, whisper someone officer shaped for an invite.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Your gear looks pretty good for entering raids, my only suggestion would be you swap your trinkets around to get the cataclysmic superior achivement. >>

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

I see you've left your old guild, so have granted you forum permissions pending a guild invite, welcome the party

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post