Raiding applycation avyrdion

Name Rellum Age Location, The Netherlands

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Avyrdion Class: shaman Spec(s): ms os Race What's your gear like?: 350 ingame average {wanted to link but armory keeps giving errors)

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Tues 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? 100% those days sound pretty good for me

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?dont have it but i will download it and i have a working microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? United Raiders i want to leave because the guild isnt rdy for raiding yet and cant get groups together so i have bin waiting and doing hc`s for a month now and its getting boring so i decided to move on

Why are you applying here? i am applying with Wei Wu Wei becouse u have good raid progression and that what i am looking for

How do you take your tea? 2 sugars

Anything else you feel we should know?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

There is currently a discussion going on about changing Tuesday raiding night to a Monday night, could you indicate if Monday night is also doable for you?

(I'm not an officer, so this isn't an accept / decline, just a raider helping you to give more info)

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Cheers Herf.

We're having a look at your application atm, we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

I'll admit my Shaman knowledge isn't as good as it could be, however...

Can you take a moment to explain your talent choices to us, particularly why you skipped Nature's Swiftness and Totemic Focus.

As far as I am aware +54 int and +2% mana is considered the best Meta gem for Resto Shamans at the moment, what is your opinion on this?

You appear to have also reforged out of haste and into crit, last I checked the best bet was to reforge out of crit and mastery and into haste, what influenced your decision on your current reforging?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Hey Dan

I skipped nature`s swiftness because i didnt think the instant cast every 2 min is as usefull as {for example 3/3 imp shields} so i choose another more usefull spell/talent totemic focus i didnt get because i dont think its a necesary skill to get less mana expensive totems with extra range and loose another point or 2

on the meta ur right i took the 54 spirit and +3% crit healing as first meta i still have to change it.

and on the reforgeing i was still trying as i wasnt sure what to reforge and what to reforge it in so i am kinda open for some tips on that

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Hey Herf ya i can make it on monday aswell

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. We've currently got three shamans on the raid team, and while your application is strong we don't feel it would be fair to either you or our other shamans to offer you a spot with us at this time.

Thanks for your interest, and for what it's worth we'd be looking at offering you a trial if you were a resto druid.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

I'm one of those Shamans previously mentioned, with regards to reforging, I suggest reforging ALL of your mastery into Haste, Haste and Crit are your two most important stats (not forgetting Spirit)

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post