Stannes - Alliance Moonglade +

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Quint

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Stannes

Class: Death Knight

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Blood

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Stannes/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Able to make any day and time.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I do, I can, I do.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I've never been in any serious guild for end game content.

Why are you applying here? Searching for a guild to join for raiding in r/wowguilds and this was the first Alliance guild I saw listed for my server group.

How do you take your tea? As coffee.

Anything else you feel we should know? Yes, I listed one character above because I needed to, however, I own many classes at level cap. I am able and willing to play any class and spec you are wanting to recruit. My goal is just to join a guild for raiding and I'll play as any class needed in order to do so.

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Thanks for your application, as many of our officers are at a guild meet, we will review your application and get back to you probably early next week.

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #2 - View post

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we've been a levelly. Unfortunately we cannot accept you currently as our roster is looking healthy for Legion raiding right now, good luck with wherever you end up.

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post