Enspire - Re-rolling to whats needed

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Kyle Young

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Enspire

Class: Paladin

Spec(s): Main - Holy / Off - Ret

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Enspire/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?: For the foreseeable future I can make 100% of all raids (May miss some days for extreme emergencies, family member passed etc)

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I have all Voice programs installed and a working microphone so talking and listening to tactics is easily done.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?: WoD - Havoc - The guild has sadly stopped raiding because of number problems and therefore won't be raiding in legion. MoP - CoL - After ToT ended CoL decieded to stop raiding as the leader couldn't handle the people leaving so the guild died and I moved on. Co7 - Circle died at the end of MoP and everyone either left or stopped playing so I had to find a new home elsewhere Cata - Insidious - I joined them as they were progressing through DS and together we were the 2nd guild on SWC to Kill DS HC

Why are you applying here?: I'm apply here because most of the people I play with since I moved to this server in Cata have either left or are in this guild now (Demodan,Anothor) It would be nice to raid with people I know again and of course meet new like minded people to have fun and progress through Legion together :)

How do you take your tea?: Milk, 2 sugar is there any other way?

Anything else you feel we should know? Like my title says I'm re-rolling but no 100% sure what too yet, I am happy to play any class so whatever the guild needs most I will play. The reason for not playing my paladin anymore that's been my main for nearly 8/9 years now is because I really do not enjoy what Blizzard have done to holy paladins maybe if they get some buffs or couple tweaks here and there I may jump back her but at the moment I do not like how holy paladins are.

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hey there Enspire! Great to see that you are still around and kicking.

Unfortunately most/all officers are currently on a little vacation. They will be back and about as of Monday or Tuesday. More likely to be Tuesday I think.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Hey there, Yeah I'm still alive was just taking a break after havoc died out.

Yeah that's no problem, If I'm needed for the raid team it would be nice to know before Legion launch so I know what to level first but if not that's fine I'll be getting more than one char to 110 anyway :)

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #3 - View post

Hey, thanks for your application - as Demodan said, most of us are away for the weekend but we'll get back to you early next week sometime.

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post

Yeah that's no problem I'll be around.

Posted 2 years ago #5 - View post

Just an FYI I'm going to level my mage first, if I am needed for the raid team and needed to play something else let me know so I can level it and get ready before raids etc.

Posted 2 years ago #6 - View post