drunkdeath-shadow priest

The "Who are you" bit

Name Age Location

The "What you play" bit

Character Name Class Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary)Shadow Race What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ath/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Tues 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? i can make it to all raids

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? i can get it and i do have a microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? In none with this char.

Why are you applying here? I saw your announcement about recruitment, checked out your website and i liked what i saw.

How do you take your tea? I don't drink tea.

Anything else you feel we should know? The guild i am in at the moment is made only for bank tab space and it has only me and a friend as members. My gear isn't the best it could be but i will get what i am missing in a week or so (346 ilvl from heroics and the epics from factions.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hi, Thanks for the app, we'll review it and get back to you soon.

In the meantime, there's a chance we'll be moving Tuesday raids to Mondays, would this affect your attendance?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

No, it will not affect my attendance possibility.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Hey, we've been looking over your stuff and being nosy at your armoury, can I ask if you've got any previous raid experience on any of your characters?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

well yes i had my share of tbc/wotlk raids and in cata i killed 5-6 booses on my main so far in 10man raids

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

If you're currently raiding with another guild on another character that's something it would have been a good idea to mention as part of your application, would you be willing to let us know who you're currently raiding with?

We're not really looking to recruit people who are going to be using us a second guild to fill spare evenings, can you give me some kind of assurance that we'll get a reasonable share of your time?

Apologies for the wall of questions.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

my pala is in after dusk but atm i am only raiding trialist rank and based on your raiding days and their raiding days i can join at least 2 raids a week without any problems and i will be able to make it to the 3rd raid as well specially iff tuesdays raid gets changed to monday like it is planed. And when I applied for your guild i studied the raiding days and stuff like this to make sure they aren't in the same days of the others guild. I'm not just the kind of guy who takes all of hes chars to the same guild and when i made up my mind i wanted to join with the priest also to a raiding guild i stoped seeing him as an alt but like i have 2 mains so ill be as dedicated as any other member would be since its in my best interest also.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

After reviewing your application I'm afraid we won't be offering you a spot with us. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, unfortunately you're not what we're looking for at the moment. We wish you the bust of luck finding a guild for your Priest and making progress on your Paladin.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post