Locked Carmedea

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Niklas

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Carmedea

Class: Paladin

Spec(s): Holy / Retri, Holy as main spec, but I don't mind doing dps either.

Race: Dreanei

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Carmedea/simple

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Most likely I can attend 80% of the raids. Some of my weekends are busy, cos of I practice Karate in my free time and I have camps in either Finland or abroad.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yea, I got mumble and mic

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I've started playing wow in 04. I raided in vanilla (Skullcrusher and Emeriss EU in guild called Fusion it was top 50 guild in EU back in the days) until 4HM Naxx as a Holy Priest TBC I was in some finnish guild cant remember the name as my priest and played Warlock in Skullcrusher did like 5 or 6 bosses in BT. WotLK I skipped early content and played as a Resto Shaman got 25LK(H). Cata I played my Holy Priest once again and did first everything on normal + some of the bosses in Heroic if I remember correctly 3-4 bosses in Dragon Soul. I didn't raid in MoP nor WoD that much. Made like LFRs in WoD

Why are you applying here? I've got irl friends here. Maiza, Hunajainen.

How do you take your tea? Prefer Coffee :)

Anything else you feel we should know? Cya in game I guess :)

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #1 - View post

Fabulous paladin gets my vote! ;) Good raider and not fond on sitting at shit whole evening!

Posted 3 years ago #2 - View post

You have my recommendation too. If we need good and solid raider, here we have one.

Posted 3 years ago #3 - View post

Fusion huh? Thats a name from the past well the original Fusion that is :)

Posted 3 years ago #4 - View post

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, as you know we're technically full at the moment so we're having a longer discussion than normal about what we can do to get you in for a raid trial. We haven't forgotten you and will get back to you on this soon.

Posted 3 years ago #5 - View post

Hi Niklas,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us, welcome to the raid team!

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #6 - View post

Good to hear! Thanks for the raid spot.

ps. I'm bit sad for Tummu's situation though.

Posted 3 years ago #7 - View post

In response to Carmedea (View post):

Good to hear! Thanks for the raid spot.

ps. I'm bit sad for Tummu's situat...

So am I. Knowing he plays well so should and aim to take him too.

Posted 3 years ago #8 - View post

We need to keep in mind here that we are already counting numbers OVER 20 people and more close to 30 right now which is fine for heroic, but when it comes to 20 man mythic, the more we have right now or if we continue to take more, the more disappointed people when it comes to mythic.

Posted 3 years ago #9 - View post

We know it's a bit awkward. If anyone's got concerns about this the best way to raise them is to contact one of the officers in game or on discord.

Posted 3 years ago #10 - View post