Linely

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Alpo

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Linely

Class: Priest

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Shadow spec

Race: Night elf

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Linely/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I can be in around 2-3 raids per week. I work in 12h shifts so only on night shift I won't be able to come in raid. Of course from time to time one weekends have to get in pub to zero a little with friends.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes I have it and can also use mic when needed (and sometimes when not needed).

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I started playing already early in vanilla and raided in one guild the whole time. Up to AQ40 Twin emperors wiping and Naxx first bosses. Then on the TBC we formed a new guild and somehow I ended up being the raid leader and in the end guild leader. Got the BT done and ran a bit out of time before focusing really on Sunwell. In wotlk and most of the cataclysm I was raiding with (semi-hardcore) in a guild called Adrastus III (later Adrastus). We managed to fight for server firsts often and got almost everything done. In the end of Cata the guild sadly disbanded because of people quitting the game and I moved into a 10man raid guild with friends.

Why are you applying here? I have my brother Misindra and his wife Hunajainen in this guild plus couple other irl friends (Tummu, Carmedea, Seen Dasu aswell ;) ). Raiding is best done with good friends and atmosphere!

How do you take your tea? Tea is piss, Coffee or beer for me thaaaank you.

Anything else you feel we should know? Nothing much, you can chat with me in game and ask if have some questions. I'm just looking for fun raids and I don't mind the wipe nights either because that's how progress is made in the end. No pain no gain.

Posted 3 years ago #1 - View post

If you want another Maiza do it :DDDDD

Posted 3 years ago #2 - View post

The Force is Strong in this one!

Posted 3 years ago #3 - View post

Better than Maiza! :P +1 "If you want another Maiza " <--- this might mean insta nono :D

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #4 - View post

As an englishman im reeling from the tea is piss comment, going to have a cup of tea to steady my nerves.... :P

Posted 3 years ago #5 - View post

In response to Khondurt (View post):

As an englishman im reeling from the tea is piss comment, going to have a cup of tea to steady my ne...

Just couldn't resist saying that as was given the opportunity ;)

Posted 3 years ago #6 - View post

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, as you know we're technically full at the moment so we're having a longer discussion than normal about what we can do to get you in for a raid trial. We haven't forgotten you and will get back to you on this soon.

Posted 3 years ago #7 - View post

Hi Alpo,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us. well done!

Posted 3 years ago #8 - View post

That's great to hear, thank you a lot! :)

Posted 3 years ago #9 - View post