Rúsh (Social)

The "Who are you" bit Name: Juha Hurri

The "What you play" bit Character Name: Rúsh

Class: Warrior

Spec(s): Gearing for Arms, but I'll got prot aswell at some point.

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/R%C3%BAsh/simple

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Not planning to attend to raids. Might be able to "help" if needed, but really I have no interests to raid anymore.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I guess the best achievement would be in top 70 guild (Midget Mafia on The Maelstrom) for some time in SSC back in the days of TBC. Rest and most of the time I have been playing on Darksorrow (Conclusion, Greener Grass as Nixih/Missyh). MC, BWL in vanilla, everything except Hyjal, BT, Sunwell in TBC, everything except ICC in WotLK. Didn't play in Cataclysm nor Draenor, tried Pandaria. Now I wanted to give a shot for Legion since some of my friends still play and this expansion is "little" closer to lore than previous expansions. And so far I like it!

Why are you applying here? Two of my friends play here, Linely and Faina.

How do you take your tea? Don't like tea.

Anything else you feel we should know? I'm pretty easy-going guy who likes to get along with everyone. Although even when I'm not raiding anymore I'm still quite competitive ;)

With best regards, Juha

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #1 - View post

Definitely gets my vote for social spot. Always better to play with IRL friend ;P

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Guy gets my vote too for social ;)

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Seems like a safe social spot, /w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post