Application form

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Sally

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Ankora

Class: Shaman

Spec(s): Restoration (main), Elemental, Enhancement

Race: Draenei

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Ankora/simple

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? All of these days, it's one of the reasons I applied here as I can't make Wednesdays usually

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I can get it no problem and I have a microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I've raided briefly in MoP towards the end of the expansion (that's when I started playing WoW) I enjoyed those raids a lot :) In Legion I joined my friend's guild with some others, we got a good group going but then it went inactive sadly, we just about made it through normal. I've been pugging when I can but it's a bit hard doing that on Heroic and above.

Why are you applying here? Your raid times are perfect for me and I love the guild name :)

How do you take your tea? Black with 2 sugars

Anything else you feel we should know? I've been focusing on Elemental spec as I considered applying as you have slots free for that, but obviously my restoration spec can be used if ever needed. I downed all mythic dungeons except for EoA 2nd week in on my healer at ilvl 820 so I'm quite proud of that.

I hope you will consider my application, thanks for your time.

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #1 - View post

Thanks for the application Ankora,

We'll have a discussion and get back to you asap.

Posted 3 years ago #2 - View post

Hi Ankora, we'd like to offer you a raid trial with us as an elemental shaman - I'm being very specific there because we have a lot of melee, you won't be given the opportunity to go enhancement and we will expect you to be putting your main effort into gearing and performing well as a ranged dps.

/w an officer online for an invitation!

Posted 3 years ago #3 - View post

Thank you, I will do.

Posted 3 years ago #4 - View post