Locked Heffalompen

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Alexander Florholmen

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Heffalompen

Class: Paladin

Spec(s): Holy (main) Prot(armytraining) Ret(doesnt exist anymore)

Race: Ginger female dwarf

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Heffalompen/simple Gonna enchant and socket properly before next reset.

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Il come to whatever:) We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? have everything set up

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Started playing in 2004 at release, played a holy priest we had decent progress cant remember the guild, but i was raidleading trough Molten Core. did ALOT of pvp with my warrior (general), went into The Burning Crusade with my holy priest. but some undead horses in Kharazan put a stop to that really fast. Rerolled to a mage for the rest of the expansion, cleared everything uptoo Sunwell. Played trough most of WOTLK with my mage in a swedish guild called Six Gnomes Under. before the release of Icc i switched to a norwegian guild called C O R E cause the previous guild was kinda falling apart, was ordered to lvl up a holy pala and gear it up in TOGC, and thats something im willing to do as long as i dont tank. cleared everything in ICC except Lich King 25 HC, stopped playing one week into Cataclysm, and i didnt touch the game until the release of BRF in Draenor. then i joined the guild im in now, Dragon slayers guild. Started fresh with a new account and a crappy boosted discpriest called siljanas, we cleared everything except mythic content and i was mainhealer troughout the expansion. In legion i decided to ditch my priest cause of the class change:/ and i prepared my paladin for the expansion, have been healing with my paladin alot in this expansion and im good at it, i think i play alot different than other palas, but it works very well. 1/7 M /7/7 HC and sadly 3/3 N

Why are you applying here? Im aplying here cause i want to be in an progressive guild with goals to reach, and im ready for new people and new experiences. and my current guild is dying:/

How do you take your tea? Tea wtf!? Give me a beer!

Anything else you feel we should know? im a friendly dude, very patient. But i do expect alot of people when it comes to performance on progress days.

A psychic gnome who escapes from prison, is a small medium at large!

Posted 3 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your application, we've had a chat and we'd be happy to offer you a trial. I know when we spoke you said you intended to see out at least this raid lockout with your current guild but we'll have a raid this Saturday that you could tag along to if you want to see what we're about in a raid environment.

Contact an officer in game whenever you're ready.

Posted 3 years ago #2 - View post

This offer has lapsed sorry for any inconvenience.

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post