Dortheratos

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Dortheratos

The "What you play" bit

I play as a outlaw rogue who is familiar playing all specs but mostly assa outlaw nowdays.

Character Name:Dortheratos

Class:Rogue

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Outlaw/Assasination So definatly played alot more with outlaw after legion. Race: Worgen What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Dortheratos/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

I like girls football icehockey etc .. and playing computer games yeha! :)

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?

Allmost probably 100 %

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?

Yes i can and i have a mic.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?

Kaamos, Legion Demise, Outlanders .. Cause the last 1 is pretty much dead and i like ppl :)

Why are you applying here? To get some progression in game slitely more and for good new friends :)

How do you take your tea? Sugar and milk :P Anything else you feel we should know?

I hate ninjas like in stealing shit etc lol ;)

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hey Dortheratos, Thanks for the application we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

If you need more info or what ever just ask and i will answer more. I hope to be hearing from you guys :)

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

In response to Dortheratos (View post):

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Dortheratos

Wops i put my character name there, but my real name is Fernando . :)

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post

Hi Dortheratos,

Currently our melee team is full and I can only offer you a social spot in our guild. I appreciate that this isn't what you were looking for but if you would like to take the offer up you can contact an officer in game for an invitation. Feel free to contact me in game if you want further explanation.

Grend

Posted 2 years ago #5 - View post