Scarlz

The 'who am I', bit.

Name: Scarlett

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Scarlz (placeholder, seems a tad chavvy, much dislike)

Class: Dudu.

Spec(s): I consider Resto to be my main spec, I've healed for around 10~ years.

Race: N'elf.

What's your gear like?: Not worth mentioning, social application to hang 'oot with Amii and get to know her friends. :)

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Uh, afformentioned social application, however I could maybe help if need be! I was fairly alright, once.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I have these things, I am capable of these things.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I ran my own for 4~ years on Twisting Nether horde, friends all started getting married and having kids, and I had a child, time to become the social I was always destined to be.

Why are you applying here? Mentioned up there somethere points I'm a friend of Amii's, I like to stalk her.

How do you take your tea? Brewed till I can't see the teabag anymore, healthy amount of milk, 2 sugars.

Anything else you feel we should know? I'm more than happy to throw rejuv's on people if ever you're down a healer, but I'm a weekend parent, so Saturdays I won't really ever be around, I was competant last time I raided/raid leaded! I'm just a mighty casual now.

I also dislike eating with people who 'Instagram' their food, I feel that's worth mentioning.

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hey man, seems like a solid social app, no drama k?

/w an officer for an invite

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post