Zorix - Druid-Guardian/Feral - Moonglade

Name: Oskar

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Zorix

Class: Druid

Spec(s): Atm Guardian is main with 46 in artifact, off is feral with 37 in artifact

Race: Night Elf

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Zorix/simple

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?: All of them

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?: I can get it, and i have a mic and not afraid of talking

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Fracture, well something has happend where alot of people are leaving, some are burnt out, some are just being dumb

Why are you applying here? My irl mate Ariya is with you guys and i like a good progression guild

How do you take your tea? TEA!? WHO DRINKS TEA WHEN THERE IS VODKA

Anything else you feel we should know? i applyed as my druid, but im willing to change toon or even lvl a new one, i just wanna raid, i suffer from kidney failure so wow is a relif from all the things with hospitals. at 110 i have a warr and a dk, but im willing to lvl whats needed, and i take personal responibility for bullying ariya if he messing stuff up . JK

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Oskar, Sadly our melee team is really full - I must have misheard brac Ariya in the raid as iI though he said you would apply as ranged so I have wasted your time in this case. Your more than welcome to join us as a social and/or join us for a Saturday normal clear (and later on heroic clears when we'r deeper into the content) but I cannot offer you a tank or melee spot at the moment, sorry!

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Ah, prob cuz i said to him that im willing to change spec, i got no problems going balance

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Ok we can offer you a ranged trial with us. You might want to join us for our normal clear just to see what the atmosphere is like etc.

regards

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post