Uzishan-Feral Druid

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Marius

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Uzishan

Class: Druid

Spec(s): Feral(main)/Trying to learn Guardian

Race: Night-Elf

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Uzishan/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I don't know, I'm mostly applying for social.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Don't have Mumble yet but I can get it and I have a decent microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Less QQ More pewpew(guild went inactive), Hero(mostly inactive guild)

Why are you applying here? Met one of your members(Yorge) in LFG and told me about the guild so I decided to apply as he told me you're a friendly&active bunch(kinda hard to find these days).

How do you take your tea? Black as the abyss

Anything else you feel we should know? I don't know honestly. I will mostly play a few hours a week( ~8h-10h) due to work and uni. Good PC hardware knowledge and casual pc builder if anyone needs an opinion/help.

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Marius,

Thanks for the application, normally for a social spot we ask that you know someone in the guild first but in this instance we'll give you a chance.

/w an officer in game for a social invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

In response to Grendle (View post):

Hi Marius,

Thanks for the application, normally for a social spot we ask that you kn...

Hi, I do know Yorge(his application is a bit lower than mine on the list). He told me to apply when i was looking for an active social guild on LFG. Talked a bit with him but nothing more.

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post