Bossadin/Bossdemon - Holy Paladin/Havoc DH

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Ross

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Bossadin(897) / Bossdemon(898)

Class: Paladin / Demon Hunter

Spec(s): Holy / Havoc

Race: Draenei / Night elf

What's your gear like?:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Bossadin/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Bossdemon/advanced

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Currently in University so other than exams/assignments I’m sure could make all

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? The Arctic Fox (Cataclysm - leader stopped playing), Exiztens (Mists – Raid team died), Myth (little to no raiding), Didn’t enjoy WOD so took a break. Been enjoying legion since launch. The Arctic Fox (Legion – no stable raid team, Mostly pugs)

Why are you applying here? Saw in trade chat that you were looking for a holy paladin/ leather melee and thought it was funny that I have both. Started talking to Anothor (Raided ToT with him in Exiztens) and ended up making an application. Would like a reliable raiding team and progression. Not 100% sure which I would use 898 equipped DH or 897 equipped Holy Pala willing to play what is needed

How do you take your tea? 2 sugars and milk

Anything else you feel we should know? #puglifed most of my raids above normal since legion, finally got curve yesterday would like to be in a stable raid team. Thanks

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #1 - View post

That guild history... It's almost as if I have seen it before. Something's not quite right

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Thanks for the application Ross,

We'll check it over and get back to you soon.

Grendle

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Hi Ross,

Well you ticked all the boxes and we'd like to offer you a trial. lets have a chat in game about what you'll be playing and you can /w an officer in game for an invite.

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #4 - View post

OMG BOSSADIN ITS ME SCARALETT THE DRUID OFFICER FROM ARCTIC FOX IN CATA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Posted 2 years ago #5 - View post

We meet again :) the DS10 memories!

Posted 2 years ago #6 - View post