ßevlarr - Moonkin Druid

Name: Will

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: ßevlarr

Class: Druid

Spec(s): MS - Balance, OS - Restoration.

Race: Worgen (looking to change to Nelf soon)

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/%C3%9Fevlarr/advanced

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I would try to make all three but I work shifts (usually weekends) so potentially unable to make but would be able to see this well in advance. (start of each month).

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I can get it and have microphone.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Cata/MoP - The Arctic Fox - GL quit MoP/Wod - Myth - No raid scene. Legion - The Arctic Fox - Raid team was not stable, too many pugs.

Why are you applying here? Two of my IRL friends have recently applied and are on trail for the raid team Bossadin and BigdemonUK. I was initially happy to apply to the social section of the guild with hope of breaking into the raid team after some time. As there is an opening for Balance at the moment I feel that I am currently at a position to fill this but understand that my restrictions to time can be an issue and therefor I am happy to take part in the social side of the guild if I am not needed in the raiding part of the guild. I am looking forward to being able to clear normal stress free and being able to progress myself in heroic, I am currently 6/10 hc from pugs.

How do you take your tea? Milk and two sugars, then I pour it out and grab myself an energy drink or a coffee ;)

Anything else you feel we should know? Nothing specifically, but if you want to ask me anything feel free ßevlarr-Steamwheedle-Cartel.

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Will,

Thanks for you application, we'd like to offer you a trail with us. /w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post