Roblewis - Ret Paladin

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Robert

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Roblewis

Class: Paladin

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Ret

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Roblewis/advanced

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Should be able to attend all raid days on the basis that the raid doesn't go past 23:00 Server time.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes, I have mumble installed and I have a microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?

1st. The Arctic Fox: Cataclysm DS days, Guild leader eventually stopped playing so moved on to Exiztens. 2nd Exiztens: Progressed through early Mists raids. Team eventually fell apart and a large majority joined Havoc including myself. 3rd Havoc: Raided ToT and SoO. Progressed well. Shortly after the release of WoD, I took a break from the game and joined an old friend from Arctic Fox who formed Myth 4th Myth: Social. With the release of Legion, I re-joined the Arctic Fox. 5th (Current) Arctic Fox: Have been attempting Nighthold. Lack of a consistent raid team has limited progression

Why are you applying here? Looking for stable raid team to progress and 2 IRL friends of mine have recently joined.

How do you take your tea? Milk, 2 sugars.

Anything else you feel we should know? Nothing specifically. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the application. Your not quiet mythic ready yet but if you make the effort to turn up to our heroic/normal farms and do M+ I'm sure your gear will catch you up soon enough.

I like to offer you a raid trial with us. /w an officer in game to an invitation.

Grendle

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

All this nostalgia coming flooding back....

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post