Application form

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Trude Hell

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Lycantropica

Class: Druid

Spec(s): Restoration

Race: Worgen

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Lycantropica/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Thursdays and Sundays are usually open for me - Mondays I might turn up a little late - ca 2030

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I can get it - have used Discord, Teamspeak, Ventrilo before

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Moved from Bloodscalp server, so quit raid guild there. Now Lyca is in a guild with outspoken aspirations but few members who rarely do any group activities. Looking for more raiding and fun. Lycantropica is the character I have been raiding most with in Pandaria and Draenor - but in Broken Isles I have done most raiding with my hunter, so Lycantropica is only 850 at the moment.

Why are you applying here? I was recommended this guild by a friend with a character named Sataianakyl

How do you take your tea? Hot, with a little honey, and usually while playing WoW. But I drink more coffee, to be honest.

Anything else you feel we should know? I am an adult, calm, quiet, humoristic and I know the importance of following rules and guide lines from raid and dungeon leaders. Considerate and polite to other players. I like the healing role, as it makes me a different kind of "hero".

Also my last name can mean "luck" in Norwegian, but since Hell is a small village in Sør-Trøndelag where my father was born, it is always more fun to say it in English: My father came from Hell.

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Thanks for the application Trude,

We'll look over it and get back to you soon.

Grendle

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Great!

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Hi Trude,

We'd like to offer you a trial with us with the understanding that you would initially be gearing up (attempting to make most heroic/normal clears and progressing your artefact weapon) until you were ready for mythic. I don't see a huge problem with starting a bit later on a Monday, but thats a future problem as we usually do mythic progress on Monday anyway.

/w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post

Thanks! Will do! :D

Posted 2 years ago #5 - View post