Fire mage looking for new home and place to enjoy the game we al love

The "Who are you" bit Hello my name is nigel ive been playing for about 2 years now mained a tank for the past year and half but have changed to dps as i lost my love for tanking.

Name: Nigel

The "What you play" bit I play a fire mage as i love to see things burn, but there is always room to improve on this im sure

Character Name: Fairygodmum

Class: Mage

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Fire

Race: Night Elf

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time)https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/steamwheedle-cartel/Fairygodmum

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

I like your character name some parts of the recruitment template are missing though... is this a social or a raiding app?

Might want to add the extra bits ;)

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Sorry about that yes i have it and yes i have mirophone that works

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? only the storm was in ta before but guild master stopped playing so we move to the storm about a year and half ago

Why are you applying here?Friendof mine said you was looking for more raiders to build your team up and he know ive been looking to improve my game and progress further than the guild im in can do atm

How do you take your tea? Always coffee always with sugar and milk (apart from the days im feeling rich so its got to be with cream)

Anything else you feel we should know?I m always helpful (as i can be) willing to do anything for the good of the team and like try to make a different

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Hi Nigel, what level of attendance do you think you could make with us?

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post

this time of year i can do all three days but in the winter i play in a pool league on monday nights, but there is the odd monday night in the winter that i can make to but will always let the right people know closer to the time of knowing.

Posted 2 years ago #5 - View post

Fair enough Nigel, everything seems good to me, /w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #6 - View post