Druid looking for new home

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Jason

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Tonnka

Class: Druid

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Guardian/Boomkin I have mained my Bear for nearly 2 years now, i recently realised to get any where i need to change spec, so i started to learn boomkin. Fell in love so will main boomkin will decscribe more in the anything else part.

Race: Nightelf

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Tonnka/simple some reason armoury cant find me :(.. my ilevel is 899 have 2 set 2 legos. legos are slow as i have 4 including 2 BiS as Tank.. hoping 7.2 will change that

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Normally as long as there is a Y in the day i can raid except christmas day, new years eve and i might be half hour late when its the wifes birthday

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Mumble good mic no probs

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?After a few years away i moved server and joined farstrider at end on Mop. then joined The Storm

Why are you applying here?Have 2 friends apply here.. Want to progress and learn more of my class, want to push my self. Current guild is great but progress is slow and have started pugging :( not enjoying that

How do you take your tea? Strong (not stewed) no sugar with a dash of milk, like to taste the tea not tea flavoured milk

Anything else you feel we should know?As i said have mained tank since Blackrock foundary... Love tanking but have realised to get further i need to change my spec. So tried boomkin. liked the play style. read and watch videos learnt the spec. trained hard on dummies.. i still try and better my rotation etc etc in raids. i still love tanking will still progress with that but in m+ dungs and the likes

I am hard working, i farm all my mats for flasks and food, have rank 3 on all flask and cauldrons, i make cauldrons for raids, i do ask peeps help with mats for that.

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Jason,

Looks like you have a bit of work to do gear wise and AP etc, but as long as you continue to put the effort in that you've clearly already been making we'd like to offer you a raid trial.

/w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post