Did this raid with you guys and you seem cool!

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Dennis

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Yuwa

Class: Resto druid

Spec(s): Main - Reso Offsp - Feral

Race: Nightelf (The racial dance was the thing that tipped the scale between nelf and worgen)

What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Yuwa/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Mondays and Thursday every time. Saturdays, some of them. I´ll be straight, Im pretty svamped during the weeks. Girlfriend and friends has to fit in somewhere and Saturday is usually good for that :P If I dont have any plans ofc I will come and raid!

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes and yes

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? This expansion Ive been playing with Infinitus from Steamwheedle Cartel (Previously Pwnographic til our RP server reported the name). Have enjoyed my stay there and they are all nice people but I wanna do mythic raiding and frankly just want to be a raider again (been an officer and helping with the raidleading).

Why are you applying here? Xidian been very welcoming and given me a great impression of you guys. Also the normal clear of Nighthold reinforced that.

How do you take your tea? What is the british call it, builders tea? Currently drinking Kukicha, a form of japanese green tea. Really recommend it :P

Anything else you feel we should know? I can play the guitar with my toes? (Cant think of anything at the moment, I´ll get back to you if do)

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Thanks for your application Dennis,

Accepted for raid trial, /w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post