Assassination Rogue wanting to try his luck (if he has any at all) with Raiding

The "Who are you" bit

Name: George

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Ricozayn

Class: Rogue

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Assassination (Main), Can play outlaw but the RNG isn't with me

Race: Worgen

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Ricozayn/simple. I do have 2 Tier pieces, if that helps.

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Monday and Thursday? Can make easily enough. Saturday's a bit harder, working up until 8pm (UK time) most weeks. I'd be able to make a few, but i'd let you know in advance

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Can Get mumble and got a good quality Microphone.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I've been with a few social guilds before applying here originally (under a shaman Xuijung). I left to join the storm, due to your focus at the time on the end of Mythic HFC and joined the Storm, who i've been with since.

Why are you applying here? After Fairygodmum, Tonnka and Corla decided to come here to challenge themselves with mythic raiding, I thought that I wanted to give it a good try myself. I've heard a fair few positive things about Wei Wu Wei from the people above and I wanted to join up to see if I had another chance at mythic raiding again.

How do you take your tea? Milk and 1 Sugar.

Anything else you feel we should know? Not that I can think of

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi George,

We'll review you application and get back to you soon.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Hi George,

thanks for the application, currently we aren't interesting in recruiting a rogue sorry for any disappointment this causes.

If you were interested we can offer you a spot as a social which might be a good way to keep in touch while you gear up sometimes we do invite socials to farm raids.

regards, Grendle.

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Thank you for looking at my application.

I appreciate the offer of a social spot. If you need a rogue (and who knows when ¯_(ツ)_/¯ ), I'll probably still be around if necessary.

Regards, Rico.

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post