Mistweaver Monk

The "Who are you" bit

The "Other stuff" bit

• We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I would be available every raiding day/night.
  • We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I would be more than willing to download it and i do have a mic.
  • What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I have recently moved to Alliance with my panda for a change of community and have only just been in 1 guild which is Divine Refuge, they are a social casual guild but i am looking to push and challenge myself and unfortunately they werent the guild for me.
  • Why are you applying here? Because i was told to :P also i know Wei Wu Wei is one of the biggest guilds on the realm and are very well know, i would love to become part of Wei Wu Wei's raid team and meet the guildies which have made the name so well known!
  • How do you take your tea? I only drink tea when i have a cold, thats black with a teaspoon of honey, i prefer coffee otherwise, white with 2 sugars ^^
  • Anything else you feel we should know? Not off the top of my head but if u have any questions please feel free to send me a /w or ingame mail :)

Kind regards and hopefully ill see you soon! x

Lüna-SteamwheedleCartel

Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Great app giving this a +1 cause i like bullet points :)

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Haha well there's more where that came from! xD

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post
  1. Is a Mistweaver
  2. Can use Markdown without messing up formatting and using the wrong syntaxes
  3. Speaks in full sentences
  4. Is a Mistweaver

This has my thumbs up!

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #4 - View post

Haha thank u Miss Celedina ^^

Posted 2 years ago #5 - View post

+1 for me as well did very well in en heroic pug with me

Link to Logs here

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/B6qN7WHLdf8tXJxb

Posted 2 years ago | Last updated 2 years ago #6 - View post

Haha even had to dispell you cos you were sleeping on the job Mr Yorge! :P Was fun thank u for having me ^^

Posted 2 years ago #7 - View post

Seems like a good fit for a trial

/w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 years ago #8 - View post

i always sleep on the job xD turst me this why the cloak is a good thing for me

Posted 2 years ago #9 - View post

Thank you for giving me a chance! I promise i wont let u down! ^^

Posted 2 years ago #10 - View post