View post (Xuijung, Resto Shaman trying to make it big (3rd time's the charm right?))

« View thread
Author Post

The "Who are you" bit

Name: George

The "What you play" bit

Character Name:

Class: Shaman

Spec(s): Restoration (Main spec), Enhance for Off Spec

Race: Pandaren

What's your gear like?: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/xuijung

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Monday and Thursday I can usually do no problem, Saturday I can make it but usually I finish work at around 8ish (pm, UK time).

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Got it ready to go

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I'm currently in the Storm, but I generally raid on my Dk and really want to be able to heal again

Why are you applying here? I've been trying to get properly into some form of mythic content for a few years now, and the odd boss or two doesn't usually feel the same as being in a progression guild. I've applied here once before on my shaman and once on my rogue, but I think another application can't hurt, right? Also being able to raid with you recently showed me how effective that the group was and I would love to be a part of that.

How do you take your tea? Milky with 1 Sugar.

Anything else you feel we should know? I'm that Dk from your attempts on Mythic Goroth (Remember Junpier?)

Posted 2 years ago #1