Death Knight is looking for friendly and social raiding guild.

Name: Kasper

Character Name: Dallaan

Class: Death knight

Spec(s): Both Frost and Unholy. Whatever is best at the moment (and most fun). Currently Unholy.

Race: Human.

What's your gear like?:

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?

• Monday and Thursday should be fine. Occasionally I have other plans for Saturday, but will often be able to attend the raids.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?

• I have Mumble and a microphone.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?

• None worth mentioning. I have never been in a serious raiding guild.

Why are you applying here?

• I am looking for a more stable social experience of raiding, instead of joining pugs all the time. From your website, Wei Wu Wei seems like a fun guild with high quality players. I have watched some of Scaradin's YouTube videos for reference.

How do you take your tea?

• Green please. No milk. No sugar.

Anything else you feel we should know?

• I like the guild name. If you are not currently looking for new raid members, I would also be very happy to accept a social spot in your guild. Thank you.
Posted 2 years ago #1 - View post

Hi Kaspar,

Sorry for the slow reply, I've only just see this. The officers will discuss your application and get back to you soon.

Thanks for the application.

Posted 2 years ago #2 - View post

Hi Kaspar,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us, /w an officer in game for an invitation. Welcome!

Posted 2 years ago #3 - View post

Thank you!

Posted 2 years ago #4 - View post