PinkFaery - Mage

Application form

The "Who are you" bit Name: Sean Age:34 Location: UK

The "What you play" bit Character Name: PinkFarey Class: Forst, Fire Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Race:Gnome -- little people are always the cutes

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) Shit, just returning, should pick up fairly quickly. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/pinkfaery

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Mondays, Thursday aren't an issues, Saturday may be tricky at times, football and wifey etc.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yup, i've got a fairly pretty mouth and more than happy to use it; when required.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? A couple of the years, the most recent was Blacklisted. This was a bunch of friends that slowly dwindled down they merged with another guild which I didn't get on with. With work being busy etc, it was easy just to stop playing with them.

Why are you applying here? There are a couple of WoW buddies currently on your raid time, they are a great bunch and have said the rest of the guild is fairly similar. I'm just looking for a bit of fun and some progression How do you take your tea? Strong, sweet and large!

Anything else you feel we should know? Nope, nothing much else to say, i hate doing these things however, I appreciate that they are sometimes required and thanks for your consideration.

Posted 1 year ago #1 - View post

Thanks for your application we will review it and get back to you ASAP.

Posted 1 year ago | Last updated 1 year ago #2 - View post

Just repeating what i said last night,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial, /w an officer in game for and invitation.

Posted 1 year ago #3 - View post