Nictis - Frost Death Knight

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Ruben

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Nictis

Class: Death Knight

Spec(s): Primary – Frost, Blood is only used for farming

Race: Worgen

What's your gear like?:I still need allot of improvement but I am eager to get it done. - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/nictis

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I am basically every night online, there will be occasionally a family night but i will always keep the raid leader posted.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I have never used mumble before but if I am approved to join you’re guild, I will download and install it immediately and I do have a microphone.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I have been in a few guilds not worth mentioning, but main reason I left them was due to inactivity of raiding, no schedules, no determination of getting somewhere in the game where it comes to raiding and also their raids started mostly after 22:00pm Server time which was way too late for me to only start raiding.

Why are you applying here? I am applying at Wei Wu Wei because I am looking for a sturdy guild environment where I can progress and where I can be an asset for a team of raiders progressing through content. I want to progress further in the current content as well because my passion is raiding and with pugs I find it very hard to clear content.

How do you take your tea? Normally I do not drink tea I prefer coffee but if I have to make and drink tea, it will be 1 tea bag, 3 sugar, 3 quarter cup with water and with no milk!

Anything else you feel we should know?

1. Yes, I would also like to add that if you do not need a Frost Death Knight I also have a MM Hunter named Gnarra (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/gnarra)
  2. As you can see on both my Armoury Links I have not completed full Tomb of Seragas runs. This is the disadvantage of not having a sturdy guild environment, I have Read and watched the Tactics of all the bosses over and over so that i could almost perfect them so all i am asking for is a chance.
  3. I am one of the people that if I “Fail” at a task I would do anything in my power to learn from it and perfect it. I appreciate positive criticism and accept it with open arms so that I can learn. I also mostly listen to players that have more experience than me in a certain class, I’m always open for suggestions to improve my performance.
  4. If there aren’t any raiding spots open at the moment i would also gladly accept a social spot.

Thank you for reading my application and sorry that it is so long.

Posted 2 months ago | Last updated 2 months ago #1 - View post

Thankyou for your application Ruben we will look over it and get back to you ASAP

Posted 2 months ago #2 - View post

Hi Ruben,

Sorry for the slow reply.

We've discussed it and would like to invite your hunter to a trial raid with us in Normal ToS, we run normal on Saturday's from 20:00 server time if you want to /w an officer around then for raid invitation. This will give us a chance to decide if you are offered a social or raid trial spot with us and also a chance for you do see what our raid atmosphere is like.

regards, Grendle.

Posted 2 months ago #3 - View post

Thank You. I'll be there!

Posted 2 months ago #4 - View post