Hunter on the Hunt

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Alex

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: fudgeyone

Class: hunter

Spec(s): Beast master

Race: Draenei

What's your gear like?: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/steamwheedle-cartel/fudgeyone

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Monday, Thursday, Saturday

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? i can get it and i have a mic

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? my current guild is the storm and before that it was downfall and for some reason downfall stopped raiding so most of us moved on.

Why are you applying here? as i want to better myself ive been pugging to try and do that but with one wipe they all leave and i hate that id rather be there till the bosses are down no matter how many wipes unfortunatly in pugs they dont do that

How do you take your tea? tea whats that im a coffee drinker

Anything else you feel we should know? I'm easy going and like a laugh

Posted 1 month ago #1 - View post

Thanks for the application Alex, we will review it and get back to you ASAP.

Posted 1 month ago | Last updated 1 month ago #2 - View post

Hi Alex,

We'd like to see you in a heroic raid before we offer a trial - we'r running a heroic clear this saturday from 20:00 server time if you available drop us a line for an invite.

This will give us and you a chance to decide if its a good fit.

Regards, Grendle

Posted 1 month ago #3 - View post

Hi Alex,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us, / w an officer in game for an invitation!

Posted 1 month ago #4 - View post

thank you for the offer looking forward to it just let me know when you want me

Posted 1 month ago #5 - View post

I may have made that unclear, I mean /w us for a guild invite - I realise my wording created some of the confusion from our conversation yesterday!

Posted 1 month ago #6 - View post