Application for raider

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Joni

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Relog

Class: Hunter

Spec(s): Beast Mastery

Race: Night elf

What's your gear like?: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/steamwheedle-cartel/relog

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? A: I will be able to join every raid.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? A: I don't have Mumble but I can get it and I can build a microphone if that is required.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? A: End of BC to End of Wotlk / Perfect Circle Left because my friend stopped playing. Start of 7.0 to 7.2 / Uprising~Daybreak Left Daybreak because 3 months long trial, Left Uprising when it disbanded.

Why are you applying here? Looking for next guild to play with.

Anything else you feel we should know? I am sick very often.

Posted 3 weeks ago #1 - View post

Thanks for the application Joni we will look over it and get back to you ASAP.

Posted 3 weeks ago #2 - View post

Your best stat is Haste at the moment, yet you gem/enchant mastery. Also you miss neck/ring enchant, why?

Posted 3 weeks ago #3 - View post

Hey Bloodeyed.

Mastery was best for me when i used those gems/enchants and on top of that i used to use BTI. I haven't updated them since I've been running mythic+'s most of the patch. Same with my missing enchants. I have been trying to replace those items so haven't seen a point to have them enchanted since I have not been raiding after I got those ones.

I hope that my answer was enough to fill in the blanks. Sincerely, Joni

Posted 3 weeks ago #4 - View post

Hi Joni,

Thanks for the application, We'd like to offer you a trial with us.

At the moment we might not be doing farm content in ToS for a few weeks so that we can push a bit more progress before the new raid comes out, I thought it only fair to warn you as obviously you'd be after some loot from those earlier bosses. Normal raiding schedule resumes with the next tier.

/w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 3 weeks ago #5 - View post