A raiding application

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Fredrik

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Forcedge

Class: Warlock

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Affliction

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/forcedge

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I would be able to make all three days.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Downloading Mumble should not pose any difficulties.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Brief period with Seers of War at the end of WoD before I quit, have been with Silvermoon Guard for the majority of this expansion.

Why are you applying here? Looking for a guild to progress into the new tier with, as well as doing more challenging and difficult content.

How do you take your tea? With wilk and tea.

Posted 2 weeks ago | Last updated 2 weeks ago #1 - View post

Another Lock! Let the dark brotherhood take over!

Posted 2 weeks ago #2 - View post

Upvoted for Affliction goodness.

Or...well...I say good... You know what I mean: Cookies made from the unfortunate souls of our fellow raiders!

Posted 2 weeks ago #3 - View post

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for the application, we'd like to offer you a raid trial with us. /w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 weeks ago #4 - View post

We're gonna end up doing dark rituals and shit if we get more locks in. Demo's gonna be over the moon

Posted 2 weeks ago #5 - View post

In response to Xuijung (View post):

We're gonna end up doing dark rituals and shit if we get more locks in. Demo's gonna be ov...

Nah, we need more gnomes for that to be a thing.

Though an occasional game of 'toss the soul' may or may not happen :p

Posted 1 week ago #6 - View post

In response to Demodan (View post):

Nah, we need more gnomes for that to be a thing.

Though an occasional game of 't...

Nonono. You're not supposed to play with your food like that! Didn't your mother teach you manners?!

Posted 1 week ago #7 - View post

In response to Celedina (View post):

Nonono. You're not supposed to play with your food like that! Didn't your mother teach you...

Well... to be fair, Ingredients aren't immediately food. Therefore, I do what I fel well please!

Posted 1 week ago #8 - View post

In response to Celedina (View post):

Nonono. You're not supposed to play with your food like that! Didn't your mother teach you...

I'm sure we can get a bulk deal for cheap gnomes so we can do both

Posted 1 week ago #9 - View post