Application for raider

Greetings, Who ever will look at this application first :D

The "Who i am" bit

Name: Emil

Age: 29 or 28, Had my birthday not long ago so am abit unsure atm lol.

The "What i play" bit

Character Name: Xelethina

Class: Warrior

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Fury

Race: Draenei

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/xelethina

The "Other general stuffz" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? : Should be able to make all days, Thursday am unsure about right now becouse i might have Gym that day, Should not be any issue however as i can always adjust when i go there.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? : I got Mumble and a microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? : Been playing wow for quite a long time now so i don't remember exacly how many i have been in but the most resent one is / was The burning hammer on Argent dawn, Reson why i want to move on from that is i feel that i have been treated badly, Simple as that really.

Why are you applying here? Belive it was Xuijung that mentioned you guys are looking for melee dps so i figured i would give it a try and send an application.

How do you take your tea? Milk, Slight bit of sugar, And some Vanila tea with that. Pretty good.

Anything else you feel we should know? : I get sick alot for a number of resons, Also the fact that am on Argent Dawn right this moment, I don't have a whole lot of money so transfering i prefer to do after i get to know if i get taken into the guild or not. And the last thing i can think of right now is that as far as specs go i only have Fury as main and prot as secound, I don't play Arms nor do i own the artifact weapon for that spec.

Looking forward to hearing from you all ^.^

Posted 2 weeks ago #1 - View post

Hmm. That name...

It seems...familiar....

Yet different...

Posted 2 weeks ago #2 - View post

Hi Emil,

Thanks for the application. Perhaps you could join us for a heroic clear on Saturday? That might help you decide if we are the right guild for you, and give us a chance to see you in action.

Regards, Grend

Posted 1 week ago #3 - View post

In response to Grendle (View post):

Hi Emil,

Thanks for the application. Perhaps you could join us for a heroic clear on...

Sounds great :) Cya saturday then :D

Posted 1 week ago #4 - View post

In response to Celedina (View post):

Hmm. That name...

It seems...familiar....

Yet different...

Not sure why it would be familiar ^.^ Got the name from a friend of mine. There shaman used to be on Sha'tar ages ago with this name.

Posted 1 week ago #5 - View post

In response to Grendle (View post):

Hi Emil,

Thanks for the application. Perhaps you could join us for a heroic clear on...

Btw, How will i be invited to the raid? As my character is on a different server.

Posted 1 week ago #6 - View post

you can add my battle tag Grendie#2431 and i'll invite you that way

Posted 1 week ago #7 - View post

Hi Emil,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us, we'r just farming the mythic boss's we have in ToS atm so your off welcome to join in that but there won't be any super serious raiding now until Antorus.

/w an officer ingame for an invite

Posted 1 week ago #8 - View post