Resto druid looking for a new life

The "Who are you" bit Name: Henning Age: 49 Location: Denmark The "What you play" bit Character Name: Winnitou Class: Druid Spec(s): Resto Race:Night Elf

What's your gear like?: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/winnitou

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Thursday should never be a problem. On very rare occasions I might be a little late on a monday - but usually should not be a problem. Saturday is also not a problem - although it does happen that I am away for the weekend (actually one of those weekends is the coming weekend so hopefully it wont be a problem if I can't answer questions until sunday evening)

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I have it - and I can speak

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? On this druid I was raiding in a Danish guild called TheVikings (I think it was back in Firelands) Unfortunately that guild went into hibernation due to lack of players. Lately he has been in a few alt runs with The Storm but nothing serious. Most of my time has been spent on my holy paladin (Caesak), but I actually like the more mobile style used by the druid, and would like to do some serious raiding with him again.

Why are you applying here? I heard you are looking for a resto druid - And since I really enjoyed the runs I did with you on my mage (Raistmir) and my Paladin (Caesak) and I would like to get into a raid group that is more progression oriented I felt that it was time for this application.

How do you take your tea? More into coffee and that has to be black - except when it is the Irish variation with whiskey and brown sugar:-)

Anything else you feel we should know? I know my gear is bad at the moment - but fortunately gearing up is pretty fast at the moment - so hopefully it wont be a problem. Also I have done a lot of raiding and mythic+ runs together with Faireynuff, Tonnka, Corla and Pinky. My main raiding role has always been healing since I started on this game back in 2007, but I have also been dps'ing, mostly on ranged characters.

Posted 5 months ago #1 - View post

Hi Henning,

Thanks for your application, we'll be getting back to you soon.

Grendle.

Posted 5 months ago #2 - View post

In response to winnitou (View post):

The "Who are you" bit
Name: Henning

Another healer hm? Would definately be good (least i'd say)

Posted 5 months ago #3 - View post

Hi Henning,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial spot with us. Obviously we'd expect you to be making an effort to gear up outside of just raiding to get up to speed with out other raiders. /w an officer in game for an invitation. Welcome!

Posted 5 months ago #4 - View post

In response to Grendle (View post):

Hi Henning,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial spot with us. Obviously we'...

Sounds good - will contact an officer when I see one.

Posted 4 months ago #5 - View post