Hello o/

The "Who are you" bit

A gamer who is looking for a mature environment :)

Name: Stefan

The "What you play" bit

I used to main a paladin from the start of TBC all the way till the end of WOTLK. Since legion was released i play a fury warrior (don't have any active alts) I like to stick to one char and try to make him the best :)

Character Name: Googl├Ęs

Class: Warrior

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Fury

Race: Dranei

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/steamwheedle-cartel/googl%C3%A8s

The "Other stuff" bit

I always loved wow. Fell in love with it since i started playing it and that's at the start of Burning Crusade. I played through the whole Burning Crusade on the Bloodhoof Server. Managed to get server first in BT/Sunwell I raided through the whole expansion in a guild called Novus Ordo Seclorum ( best times :) ) WOTLK came and we raided some more,did Naxx,Ulduar,Trial of the crusader,Icc Break came after that expansion.I started playing again semi serious again in Draenor,nothing fancy tho. I decided to come back and check out Legion. So i did,got together with some old guildies and started with the new raid Emerald Nightmare. Managed to kill some mythic bosses in there. Another break came due to real life. GF/Dog/Work :) Now i'm back and i would like to be a part of something that is serious but fun in the same time.

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?

Depends on my working schedule. I work as a waiter and the schedule can vary from week to week. For example. This monday i have an early shift,i start at 11 and i finish at 17 and next monday i can work a late shift from 17-22. Will do my best to try and avoid working late on mondays/thursdays ;)

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?

I do have a working headset o/

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?

Novus Ordo Seclorum - Burning Crusade-WOTLK Favourite Sinn - Legion Both on the Bloodhoof server.

Why are you applying here? I feel that this guild has a good community o/

How do you take your tea? Depends on the tea

Anything else you feel we should know?

Say no to racism :)

Posted 2 weeks ago #1 - View post

Hi Stefan,

At the moment we have 2 dps warriors on the team and as melee spots are limited and, I mean no offence here, your gear and current raid experience is somewhat less than we'd like Im going to turn down your raiding application.

You are however welcome to join us as a social member, and you might that way be able to join a social raid at some point (Which might be a good way to show us you know your class well etc).

Regards, Grend

Posted 2 weeks ago #2 - View post

I see o/

Thank you,will poke you later today for an inv

Posted 2 weeks ago #3 - View post