Application form

The "Who are you" bit

Name: George

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Atronix

Class: Monk

Spec(s): MistWeaver

Race: Dwarf

What's your gear like?: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/darksorrow/Atronix Armory didn't updated my gear correctly at the time i wrote the application.

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I can raid Monday + Thursday, on Saturdays it depends on real life stuff.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes, yes and yes

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Well, since Legion start, i've been in a couple of guilds and changed them because they all disbanded.

Why are you applying here? I'm looking for a chill environment that wants to do the current content and also, Castiel was asking me when i could join for like 3-4 months.

How do you take your tea? With honey and strong as hell.

Anything else you feel we should know? If you guys decide to accept me, there's a small inconvenience. I need to transfer my character and I can do that at the end of December.

Posted 4 months ago #1 - View post

yeah, he's a work coleague and we talked about how chill of an environment this guild is and he decided that he wants to give it a try. If it counts, i vote with yes.

Posted 4 months ago #2 - View post

Lets us see your real power of the mists xD

Posted 4 months ago #3 - View post

We did alot m+ togather with castiel he is awesome healer on m+ he Will be worthy enhoug for mythic raiding

Posted 4 months ago #4 - View post

Hi George,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us. /w an officer in game for an invite!

Posted 4 months ago #5 - View post