Yanshi - Retribution Paladin - Raider Application

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Yanshi

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Yanshi

Class: Retribution Paladin

Spec(s): Main spec is Ret

Race: Draenei

What's your gear like?: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/yanshi

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? - I am free and flexible through out the week, those days are just fine, I am likely to always turn up unless that thing called IRL decides otherwise.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? - Yes yes and yes. I am happy to use whatever voice comms you are using.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? - I have been in Carpe Cerevisi for a little while now. Having gotten my bearings with raiding once again. I would like to move into a guild with a more skilled set of players and a stable raid team.

Why are you applying here? - To be able to enjoy the games content with a team of people who can smoothly progress. I was poked by my friend Xelethina, that you guys were recruiting once more and I was happy to put in an application.

How do you take your tea? - Backwards. Milk in first, tea bag last. Lots of milk and 2 sugars.

Anything else you feel we should know? - I am mostly too shy or nervous to talk in TS3/Discord especially with lots of people in a single server.

Posted 2 months ago #1 - View post

Thanks for the application Yanshi,

we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 2 months ago #2 - View post

Hi Yanshi,

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us, /w an officer in game for an invitation. Welcome!

Posted 2 months ago #3 - View post

Hey.

Thanks for your response and offering me a raid trial. I will be in contact with someone shortly! I look forward to playing with you guys.

Posted 2 months ago #4 - View post