Raider Application: Fury/Arms Warrior

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Nathan

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Nathaniel

Class: Warrior

Spec(s): Fury and Arms - play both well (both geared up to 960+ ilvl with bis leggos) - usage of spec depends on situation

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/nathaniel

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? 3/3

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I use Mumble for raiding atm as well.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I've been raiding with Ebon Flame and We Smoke Everything in Legion.

Why are you applying here? I'd like to progress further into Mythic Antorus.

How do you take your tea? Like a man.

Posted 3 months ago | Last updated 3 months ago #1 - View post

Thanks for the application Nathan, we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 3 months ago #2 - View post

Hi Nathan,

At the moment we'r unable to offer you a raid spot with us as our melee team is currently full. Your welcome to apply again with us in the future, your application was good and would have been accepted if we had room for another melee.

We would however like to offer you a social spot with us. No pressure though, we know its not what you were after but its there if you want it.

Grendle

Posted 3 months ago | Last updated 3 months ago #3 - View post

Poke me when You when a melee spot frees up then. Cheers.

Posted 3 months ago | Last updated 3 months ago #4 - View post

Hi Nathan,

In an unusual move, we've reconsidered your application and would like to offer you a trial with us as long as you understand that you may occasionally be benched (you won't be the only one), i try to rotate those who sit out for a raid so Im not offering you a back up spot.

Posted 3 months ago #5 - View post

Thank You, hopefully it works out well.

Posted 3 months ago #6 - View post