View post (Recruitment (retribution paladin)

« View thread
Author Post

Hello :)

I would love to join the guild. Will put my application here (dunno if that is right)

The "Who are you" bit Name: Age: Location: The "What you play" bit Character Name: Adindah Class: Paladin Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Retribution Race: Human What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? at least 2 times a week We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? yes What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Silvermoon guard (half of ppl moved to new guild one of the guildies made) Then the guild was broken (all members where kicked by de guildleader) and he use it for bankaccount. Why are you applying here? I was in this guild a short time, loooonnnnggg time ago :) How do you take your tea? with sugar Anything else you feel we should know? euh, women, did all bosses on hc, multiple times

Posted 2 weeks ago #1