Application social and/or raiding

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Guus Bonnema

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Ilze (DH), Peach (Priest), Mordingh (shaman)

Class: Demon hunter, priest, shaman

Spec(s): Havoc (dps), holy (heal), Elemental (ranged dps)

Race: Ilze (nightelf), Peach (human), Mordingh (dwarf)

What's your gear like?: Ilze: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/ilze Peache: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/peache Mordingh: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/mordingh

For some reason I left my shaman as enhancement, I sometimes switch both depending on what I need.

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make?

I cannot wait to start raiding again. My application is for both social and raiding, but I can wait if there is no place in the team(s). Apart from saturdays when my son visits I should be able to attent monday, thursday and saturday.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I think I can get it and yes, I have a headset and mike.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I started in a guild called for which I forgot the name. When all officers left the guild (I was officer as well), I left to. We created a new guild called voice of darkness. The old guildmaster left the guild and the guild is now all but dead. After a while I felt the new guild wasn't progressing past normal raids much. Also, I needed a break from wow, so I decided to leave the guild and unsubscribe from wow, which I did last march/april.

Why are you applying here? I like the way you guys combine social and raiding and the level you have achieved so far. I would really like to do some heroic raiding (after I get re-acqainted with wow).

How do you take your tea? I am a vegetarian: tea is too violent ... xD

Anything else you feel we should know? I haven't been in Wow since end of April so I need a few days to re-accomodate to Wow playing. I will re-subscribe from the 1st of July. I really hope to be able to join the guild!

Posted 2 months ago #1 - View post

Hi, thanks for the application.

We will get back to you soon.

Posted 2 months ago #2 - View post

Hi Guus,

Your welcome to join us as a social but I feel its only fair to warn you most of us are inactive, waiting for the next expansion at the moment. If you are still interested message an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 months ago #3 - View post

I would like to join, so yeah. Assuming you are an officer. Who else is? Watching today I did not see anyone from Wei wu wei online. About the warning: noted. Will have to do with LFG for now.

Posted 2 months ago #4 - View post

I should be on this evening from about 8pm UK time and can sort you with an invite. Whisper anyone online and ask for Lu.

Posted 2 months ago #5 - View post

Bossadin invited Ilze to the guild, as he was online today. Thanks. I will whisper for the 2 alts I have later.

Posted 2 months ago #6 - View post