Tigi - 85 Hunter - Raiding Application

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Chris Age: 18 Location: Uk/London

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Tigi Class: Hunter Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) 7/31/3(Marksman) Race: Worgen/Female What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... igi/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? 95% (Work "shouldn't" inter fear)

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Mumble's latest update: Check /TurtleBeach x11 headset: Check

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Currently on The Sha'Tar I have not been in any guilds(Apart from a IRL friends guild, reason for leave, to seek a raiding Guild.

Why are you applying here? Because I'm as high as a cherry pie... but srs? Because I have heard good things about Wei Wu Wei, standard of progression is good, nice players, and overall because I'm high as fuck...

How do you take your tea? Builders Tea, not to milky, so make sure to brew it first, then 2 sugars.... can't go wrong.

Anything else you feel we should know? I'm the best Hunter on EU servers, with a skill level of 1000000000/1000000000 if you do the calculations I'm pro, plus I work in "Game" a games retail shop, and I will steal, anything you want :>

Hope to hear from you soon,

Much love,

Tigi The Telly Tubby.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Had the pleasure of talking with Tigi tonight regarding his application. Seems like a nice guy, and came across as a thoughtful person during our conversation.

Summary: Upon initial inspection, no sign of noob. Potential signs of pro. Over to you guys.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Hey Tigi, nice to see a new application!

Were you in Ruthless Aggression for a bit?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Do you have PVE gear allso?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Hey Tigi,

Thanks for the app, we'll review it and get back to you soon =)

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Oh, as Loshack said if you could log in your PvE gear next time you log off then I can stalk you via armoury.

When are you using aimed shot atm?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Oh gad, he has the same name as me!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Good Evening my Tea drinking buddys,

@Rioriel When I very first joined The Sha'Tar, I was indeed invited to RA by a IRL friend, sooner to find out, the guild is full of ignorant, immature and lazy players, so that's when I started to seek a Pve Raiding guild.

@Loshack I have myself a full set of Pve gear, which is a little dusty, but decent, bringing me to 358iLevel.

@Lucien Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

@Lucien/Loshack Once I have done my auctions, dailys, and random dungeon, I will log out in my Pve gear before I hit the sack (Work got ahead of me today)

@Suomii That can only be a good thing right

Thanks for the feedback from everyone, sorry if my app was a piece of crap, I was very high last night, would still like a formal voice interview on mumble if possible.

Kind regards,

Tigi/Chris

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I'd like to catch you this evening before we raid for a chat on Mumble if you're about, I'll poke you if I see you online.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Accepted for trial.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post