Application

At the moment im planning on playing on my Warrior Called Tirekor Currently Located on the server Lightbringer. My plan is to switch him over When Bfa starts. My plan is to play mainly fury, but having protection as an Off spec. Currently my gear isnt the greatest, but I'm quite dedicated when it comes to launchs, and i usually get geared pretty fast. My name is Sebastian, im 17 turning 18 from Denmark (Clearly better than Sweden)

I'll be able to make all raids days, and ofcourse aim for 100% attendance or as close to as possible. Mumble is downloaded, and i'm willing to communicate through a Microphone yes.

I used to raid in a Guild on Ravencrest Called Unrelenting During Emerald Nightmare where i progressed mythic rading as a death knight, also played in the infamous "The storm" On The sha'tar where i met Rico/Praystation from your guild.

I'm applying here because i wanna raid and also progress, but also have some fun, and i've had alot of positive thing about the guild.

Posted 11 months ago | Last updated 11 months ago #1 - View post

In response to Tirekor (View post):

At the moment im planning on playing on my Warrior Called Tirekor Currently Located on the server Li...

Can confirm, I do know him.

Posted 11 months ago #2 - View post

And as i recall i out dps'ed him on the first day i raided with him :)

Posted 11 months ago #3 - View post

In response to Tirekor (View post):

And as i recall i out dps'ed him on the first day i raided with him :)

Why do you think I went to healing?

Posted 11 months ago #4 - View post

Hi Tirekor! Thanks for the application, we'll take a look at your application and get back to you soon!

Posted 11 months ago #5 - View post

Hi Tirekor!

After having a look at your application we'd like to bring you on as a social member for the BfA launch at the very least. I should warn you however our raid roster is still in flux and we usually have a lot of melee DPS so there may be issues down the line in Spetember with having to bench more MDPS than we would like depending on how things shake out. In the meantime however it would be good to have you and for you to get to know the guild if you think we're a good match!

Whisper an officer for an invite!

Posted 11 months ago #6 - View post

I'll whisper one of you guys Whenever i server change. Cheers!

Posted 11 months ago #7 - View post