Social Application - Kittkatt!

Name: Kat

Location: Must I? :( USA (but just as 'much' a fan of leadership here as most of the rest of the world) So... it's embarassing. If it's any consolation I'm quite a bad American, and marrying a South African!

THE JUICY DETAILS

Character Name: Kittkatt

Class: Hunter

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Beast Mastery Marksman (when higher DPS in past raiding etc)

Race: Draenei (proudly Space Goat!)

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/kittkatt

It's... starting 120 gear, I've just pinged. But it does at least ALWAYS look on point. Fashion first. ;)

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Nopes. If you're ever short handed I might be able to help out but my timing will prevent it most days but Saturday due to being on the other side of the world.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? No, yes and yes.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Singularity (they broke apart after Warlords) The Forty-Second (became a graveyard - SAD)

Why are you applying here? To be honest, I'm a fangirl, I've heard about you from plenty of people in the server, I've only been around here since MoP days right at the end, but nobody has anything but kind things to say, and your members are regularly helping people they find out in the wild, which is something I enjoy doing when not pushed for time - it's nice to find like-minded people. I'm also an ex-hardcore raider, but nothing much in the mythic arena, so perhaps softcore is a bit more apropos. It's nice to play with veterans who are kind, who know what they're doing, who are free of ego and humble enough to still want to help others. I was talking earlier with Ironman - another amazing example of the kind of people I would love to play alongside. I just want to enjoy my retired days from raiding with others who actually get it, and be the cheerleader for those brave enough, and with enough energy to run back in there. :)

How do you take your tea? Earl Grey, hot.

Anything else you feel we should know? I'm a huge geek. HUGE. Browncoat for life, I have a PHD in Horribleness (not really, probably more like kindness), 42 really IS the answer, Fraggles had it right - "Dance your cares away", I'm probably secretly a hobbit, I am living here with my South African fiancee right now - he's set to go bac k 'home' until his fiancee visa goes through, at which point he gets to come back for a wedding!!! squeeee! We've been together 6 years, gaming together the entire time, he's in Ravencrest and won't be joining me here (if accepted).

I have never made an enemy and am probably full of liquid sunshine, I like making others happy - but never to the detriment of my own happiness, I never participate in rumors, drama, or other childish inane behavior that belongs in kindergarten - and am a chatty person most days - my only issue is being on later at night when most of you won't even be around, but there's no other home I'd rather have in this server cluster. I just want a place to stay that's active, and friendly - with the kind of history you've got.

If you need or want ANY other information just whisper me! I can't wait to hear from someone!

Kat (Kittkatt)

Posted 3 months ago #1 - View post

Hi Kat,

This seems like a very solid social application. We'd love to have you join us, cheerlead and generally have a good time in /g.

/w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 3 months ago #2 - View post

This was lovely to wake up to!!! I'll be on shortly and see who is around!

Posted 3 months ago #3 - View post