Application for Raider

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Chris

Character Name: Kryptóniight

Class: Monk

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Windwalker

Race: Human

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) 337

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? ALL

We use Discord to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? YES

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Havoc, Dark Glare, The storm, Farstriders and possibly a few other i can no longer remember. Just came back from a year out and the current guild im in are more social raiders.

Why are you applying here? Nigel (Faireysomething) Jason (tonnka) Paul (Corla) all close friends

How do you take your tea? Surely you meant coffee?

Anything else you feel we should know? I like to order food with jalapenos on then remove them because i like the taste/heat but not the texture?

Posted 3 months ago #1 - View post

Hey buddy

This is for the officers. I do speak the truth when i talk about people as u may of noticed. Chris is a really nice lad. A good raider, knows his classes and what to do. Its his fault i came back to wow at the end of panda land and he got me into raiding.. I do know he is considering leveling his mage or lock to raid with but is quite happy to continue on his monk untill such char is ready.. hes always got food flasks and pots, i know cause i give them to him lol

Posted 3 months ago #2 - View post

Hi Chris!

Thanks for applying, we'll take a look and get back to you soon.

Posted 3 months ago #3 - View post