Application for Raider

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Chris

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Laaysea

Class: Druid

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Restoration.

Race: Night Elf

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/laaysea (ilvl 328)

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Hoping to make full attendance.

We use Discord to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? yes and yes.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? The Flame of Teldrassil and The Storm, I moved on from the Flame due to actions taken by the guilds upper management against 2 officers that I disagreed with, I still have a character raiding with the Storm.

Why are you applying here? Jase (Tonnka), Paul (Corla), Nigel (Fairygodmum) and Chris (Kryptoniight) are good friends who recommended applying.

How do you take your tea? I do not drink tea or Coffee, I am an English Heretic on this matter :P

Anything else you feel we should know? Am happy to play Balance if required and Thank you for considering this application.

Posted 2 months ago #1 - View post

Chris,

Thanks for the application, we'll look it over and get back to you soon.

Posted 2 months ago #2 - View post

Reference**

I'll start with Chris as a person. Chris is probably the nicest gentleman i have ever had the pleasure of meeting 'online'. I can honestly say i have never heard him say a bad word about anyone. That paired with the fact he will go out of his way to help anyone even to the detriment of himself.

As for Chris as a raider. Chris mainly plays a monk and he is very knowledgeable of not just healing (his main spec) but is also very proficient in Brewmaster and Windwalker. Chris actually helped me pick up windwalker after i took a year out (Last playing on a warlock/mage) not only just with priorities and such but advising azerite traits and so on and how that would affect my priorities.

Now i realise i am making a decent case for his monk here :D What i am actually trying to convey is Chris would work tirelessly and to a high level regardless of class/spec needed or required and would in my opinion be an invaluable member within a short period of time. Tactically sound and knowledgeable to an annoying level :P

Posted 2 months ago #3 - View post

We'd like to offer you a raid trial with us chris,

/w an officer in game for an invitation.

Posted 2 months ago #4 - View post