View post (Application for Raider)

« View thread
Author Post

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Chris

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Laaysea

Class: Druid

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Restoration.

Race: Night Elf

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/laaysea (ilvl 328)

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? Hoping to make full attendance.

We use Discord to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? yes and yes.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? The Flame of Teldrassil and The Storm, I moved on from the Flame due to actions taken by the guilds upper management against 2 officers that I disagreed with, I still have a character raiding with the Storm.

Why are you applying here? Jase (Tonnka), Paul (Corla), Nigel (Fairygodmum) and Chris (Kryptoniight) are good friends who recommended applying.

How do you take your tea? I do not drink tea or Coffee, I am an English Heretic on this matter :P

Anything else you feel we should know? Am happy to play Balance if required and Thank you for considering this application.

Posted 1 year ago #1