View post (Application for Raider)

« View thread
Author Post

Reference**

I'll start with Chris as a person. Chris is probably the nicest gentleman i have ever had the pleasure of meeting 'online'. I can honestly say i have never heard him say a bad word about anyone. That paired with the fact he will go out of his way to help anyone even to the detriment of himself.

As for Chris as a raider. Chris mainly plays a monk and he is very knowledgeable of not just healing (his main spec) but is also very proficient in Brewmaster and Windwalker. Chris actually helped me pick up windwalker after i took a year out (Last playing on a warlock/mage) not only just with priorities and such but advising azerite traits and so on and how that would affect my priorities.

Now i realise i am making a decent case for his monk here :D What i am actually trying to convey is Chris would work tirelessly and to a high level regardless of class/spec needed or required and would in my opinion be an invaluable member within a short period of time. Tactically sound and knowledgeable to an annoying level :P

Posted 1 year ago #3