367 Resto druid

Name: Morten Blomquist

Character Name: Wheys

Class: Druid

Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Restoration (Main) Balance (Off)

Race: Night Elf

What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) https://raider.io/characters/eu/the-shatar/Wheys https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/Wheys

The "Other stuff" bit We raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 20 - 23 Server. What level of attendance are you likely to make? I can attend both Monday and Thursday with out any easy. Saturday could be a bit different from time to time, depending on social activitys

We use Discord to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?

I'm a very social likely person, and both have discord and a microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I have been sort of inactive in Legion, and now have returned for full time. I have been in a friends guild who i have been playing with for a long time. The guild only contains 65 members, and are mostly alts so we haven't done any raiding together.

Why are you applying here? Wei Wu Wei is the top Alliance guild on the server, and im looking forward to progress with a skilled community. I also know Winnitou, and have been playing with him for a total of 8 years.

How do you take your tea? I love tea with sugar, and i hate coffe!

Anything else you feel we should know? On daily basis i'm working as a Customer service coordinator, and special person of contact in a big telephone company, and im coordinating a total of 10 people on a daily basis. I have also been raidleading back in MoP and Wrath.

Posted 1 month ago #1 - View post

This is a raider application ofc ;-)

Posted 1 month ago #2 - View post

In response to Wheys (View post):

This is a raider application ofc ;-)

I have known Morten since back when we were playing together in "The vikings", and also been with him in a rading guild on RuneTotem (think it was Brutal Visions) were we where doing mythic progression together. He has always been a very friendly and competent player, very knowledgeable about his class, no matter what he was playing, and also very quick to pick up any strategy for killing a boss, so I am sure he will become a great asset for the team. In this expansion we have been doing a lot of mythic+ together.

Posted 1 month ago #3 - View post

Hi Morten,

Currently we have a very full healer team, realistically we can't offer you a healer spot at the moment.

Would you be interested in going boomkin full-time? Ranged dps is something we could probably fit in at the moment.

Grendle.

Posted 4 weeks ago | Last updated 4 weeks ago #4 - View post

In response to Grendle (View post):

Hi Morten,

Currently we have a very full healer team, realistically we can't of...

Hi Grendle

Thank you for your fast reply.

I did prefer to be healer, or otherwise i prefer playing mage as ranged.

I would need to level my mage up though, but untill then i can play boomkin and switch over when my mage is propperly geared?

The decision is up to you :-)

/Wheys

Posted 4 weeks ago #5 - View post

OK, we've talked about this application a lot, partly because its one of the stronger applications we've had in a while. With 6 healers (2 resto druids) on the healer team I can't foresee a healer spot coming up any time soon and as boomkin isn't a preference (mage is out as well, we have 3) I don't think we can offer you a trial with us at the moment.

Feel free to apply again if we open recruitment - we really wanted to say yes this time but it wouldn't have been fair to you, or the current raid team.

Posted 4 weeks ago #6 - View post

In response to Grendle (View post):

OK, we've talked about this application a lot, partly because its one of the stronger applicati...

Hi Grendle,

Thank you for your reply, even though it was not what i hoped.

Thank you, and i will keep a look out. :-)

/Wheys

Posted 3 weeks ago #7 - View post