Raid Application - Kiirae (DK)

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Jonas Age: 26 Location: Germany, Karlsruhe

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Kiirae Class: DK Spec(s): dps / tank. dps main (yet). Race: Dwarf What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? high. i'm student

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? never heard of mumble, but i'm sure i can get it. i got a working mic as well.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? APD and AD were my last raiding guilds on kiirae. got kicked bcz of inactivity in think. been raiding in ambition for a bit with another toon.

Why are you applying here? Always admired WWW meeting so many friendly players from.

How do you take your tea? 3 minute earl gray. no sugar, no milk. prefer coffee though

Anything else you feel we should know? i'm a FEMALE dwarf!!!!!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hi, thanks for the application, we'll review it and get back to you shortly.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

...he is a dwarf.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Hello there!

Ambition are a highly-progressed Horde guild. What's your commitment likely to be towards your Alliance toon, given that you said you were removed from both After Dusk and A Perfect Destiny (albeit both were well over a year ago)?

Mumble's just like Ventrilo.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

i'm not in ambition anymore for many months. i had a break from wow, which is why i was inactive and got kicked (from AD only; APD simply came to an end). i'm not proud of it, but sometimes reallife is more important.

edit: not been in any raiding guild in the last year (concerning commitment). installed mumble nice program!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Ah, fair enough... we've all been there.

Was just joining the dots.,, I have eyes everywhere, muahahaha!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

You get bonus points for liking Earl Grey and being a Dwarf, but unfortunately we don't have space for another Deathknight and your gear's a bit iffy for the levels of content we're currently hitting so I'm unable to offer you a spot with us.

We wish you the best of luck finding a guild.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

;( anyway, i agree on the gear (it's not ilvl 358). GL with your progression!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post