Application: Muirsa/Rhozelda

The "Who am I" bit

Name:Jack Age:19 Location: England

The "What I play" bit

Character Name: Muirsa Class: Paladin Spec(s): Protection/Holy Race: Dwarf, Female Dwarf
What's my gear like?:

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Overly Dorfy shakes head sadly Ian will love you.

Great application though, please say Wei Wu Wei should be The Wei, The Wu and the Wei. Puts down Angel

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Wuwei is one word

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Hey, thanks for the application

We'll review it and get back to you soon.

-Lu.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

...it's a dwarf.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

We currently have two pretty much full time tanks, however they are the only two tanks we have access to reliably at the moment so I'd be interested in offering you a trial, however it'd be with the understanding that you weren't going to be brought to 100% of raids, and that you'll probably occasionally be asked to heal.

If that's okay with you then please whisper an officer for an invite.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Oh that is a little disappointing, I can fulfill any role though.

For now i will respectfully decline, which is probably for the best anyway as in 2 weeks time im going to china for a 3 weeks, however upon my return ill get in contact to see if your situation has changed.

Good luck with your progress

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Thanks for your time and interest, if you're still interested when you get back let us know, but unfortunately given the reliability of my tanks you're only likely to be brought to two raids a week, and that's unlikely to change in the near future.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Quick, quick, grab them!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Im just about to return to azeroth and i thought id check to see whether or not your requirements have changed and if you may be needing someone like me?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

Yes in fact things have changed quite a bit, we are currently on a raiding hiatus but are certainly recruiting and stuff with the aim to begin that kind of thing again, a quick look at our tanks implys you would get to tank sometimes, but not always, so again with the be prepared to use an offspec stuff but less so than our first offer.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

im more than happy to use my offspec, i only started tanking because of the waiting times for heroics, i enjoy both equally. ill drop someone a whisper when i get back in the game

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

cool, we look forward to seeing you ingame.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post