Application for Meeee

The "Who are you" bit

Name: John Age: 25 Location: Manchester

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Delekhan Class: Pala Spec(s): Holy/(this is my do whatever spec) Race: dren What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? to be honest that is awesome, tis hard finding a guild that raids at times that are suitable

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? yeah, yeah

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? obscure, life changed so couldnt raid with them at that time, just kinda bounced around since then. made my own and it didnt work out.

Why are you applying here? i know squeaks and geilsi i want to bring fun back into the game for meee and somehow ive lost it

How do you take your tea? milk no sugar im sweet enough already

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hi, we'll have a look at your app and get back to you soon.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Hey dude, good to see you applying! Even if we can't offer you a raid spot, I'll hope you join us socially. ; )

Just a heads up, that some of you might know him as Neando, if you don't recognise this character.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Hi =)

I'm afraid we won't be able to offer you a spot with us for raiding, but if you'd like social membership poke someone for an invite.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

just realised i have reapplied

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

>just realised i have reapplied

Hello, person from this application!

The more the merrier! You know Squeaks... which, well, to most, isn't something to freely admit.

But wellllllllllllllllll as I love him, it gets half a thumbs up from me, who has no position of power whatsoever.

HEY GUILD, SOMEONE STILL PLAYS, RECRUIT THEM!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

<3 Rio!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post